Focal Utopia Scala Evo

Anyone have first hand experience with the new Focal Utopia Scala Evo. Presently I own a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri and looking to upgrade. Basically looking for a more neutral/realistic sound signature with with midrange magic of the guaneri.
128x128redphu72
I have heard S5v1 but not in same room.

heard DAW but not in same room.

i own the focal kanta2 so I appreciate the focal sound.

what are you thinking?
What are your thoughts on the magico and Wilson house sound vs the focal. I dot know if the tweeters are the same in the sopra and the kanta2, by I found very good resolution with the sopra a without it being overly bright. I’m leaning towards the utopia evo in grey. 
Kanta and sopra have similar tweeters IAL3 I believe

I have noticed Wilsons can sound a little harsh up top for some reason even with the soft dome. Time alignment is good though. DAW is a good speaker too

Magico is solid. You can’t beat the construction.

I think you would enjoy the Focal Evo Scala in grey. It’s a good looking and sounding speaker.
Just finished with 3 days test session with Focal Scala Evo. Astonishing tweeters. Correct and neutral mid-range (not magical, but detail and spatial). Rock solid bass. 30m2 at least. I was able to temper them in my room 20m2 but it was evident that they could not show all their potential. Great for night sessions when you listen quietly. The mid-range shine much better then (with loss of details of course).
Ah... I play them with Mac M302 and C2600 upgrades with NOS tunes. All sources from Chord Dave + Blu. My degree: 8/10.