Affordable integrated pure class A?

Any recommendations on a pure class A integrated under 2k? Is the Belles Arias Class A?
stuff_jones
I have owned a Unison S6 for the past few years with good success. Runs  pure class A and can be had on the used market for less than 2k usd. 
Along the lines of vintage gear, if you are willing to veer off the path to class B, NAD integrated amps are famous for delivering hifi sound quality on a tight budget. I’ve gone that route with a pair of NADs (3225PE + 3020i) bi-amped to power my Energy Reference Connoisseur speakers. The results are very pleasing to my ears, and cost only $150 each. 
if you have gathered anything from this discussion thread, it should be that you have to audition the equipment you intend to buy.   Over the years,  i have heard great sounding Class A amps and some really expensive awful sounding ones.  While you compare the purchase to buying a washer dryer, I would suggest that you are making the mistake of  false equivalence.  one is purely functional the other a matter of entertainment and enjoyment.   Washers and Dryers don't activate endorphins  nor do they create harmonic effects or bring back memories.   Acquire  your equipment as an iterative and involved process.  Would you buy a car without test driving it?  A piece of art without seeing it?
What are your other components ?  What speakers ?  How much power do you need ?

If high power is not an issue:  Triode TRV-845SE.   20wpc of pure SET Class A tube power with a passive preamp in the same box.

I have seen a few in the used market for a bit over $2k.