Transmission line speakers

Who makes transmission line speakers now?
mcgarick
I did read your post Rodman99999, thank you for the informative read. Sound like you have lots of experience is this dept. I wish I had a better room,I think it kind of keeps me set back some,watcha gonna do?
The DM2a's sound good in my room,so Im keeping them for awhile.
I'm enjoying my system more than ever. I'm much more aware of boomy(blase) bass.
Ther are room correction systems available(ie: TacT, Lyngdorf), that can help you with room interaction(time/phase/freq response) problems. BUT- As long as you are enjoying the sound/music with which you are presented; nothing else matters. Happy listening!!
Rodman99999, from afar, I like the way your TL woofers look!

Nestorovic was a most capable loudspeaker designer/builder. Are you still using the Acoustats for the rest of the music? I've always been a fan of them.

My own TL subs, which were Bud Fried's personal units (he gave them to me just before he passed away a few years ago) sound similar in that they also use 10" (Gefco) woofers, with the line just a bit (if memory serves me correctly) longer than yours. They are referred to as the "O" subwoofers, which served as an upgrade to the "D" subs that were a part of the Valhalla System, which was the definitive product that represented Bud's life's work of what I like to refer to as the "Holy Trinity" of true TL bass and midrange (ala the "C3/L" sat"), series crossovers, and low Qts drivers.

In my opinion, the dacron (or, fiberglass) you employed is likely the best damping material choice for a TL. The foam Bud used breaks down over time. Long fiber wool is the considered the gold standard, but is subject to attack by moths, though there are products available these days that can be employed to address that.
Anybody have any experience with T+A elektroakustik TL speakers like the criterion TS 350?
I sold the Acoustats some years back, when I no longer had a listening room big enough to let that system breathe(everything sounded best with 3' feet behind, 10' between, 4' open to either side of the panels, and nothing behind my seat for 15'). The TLs were tuned to have usable output down to 16hz(more visceral than audible). I used to listen to a lot of pipe organ music, on vinyl(love direct-to-disc), with the turntable in a separate, attached room to avoid feedback. Those were the days! I'm now using a pair of modded Maggies(excellent speakers), and mass quantities of Auralex. Of course- It'd be a gas to have all my present equipment and cabling(nothing's the same but the TLs) in my old listening room, and be able to swap the Acoustats in for a comparison.