No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

128x128b4icu

Never ending audio urban myths.

Are we back big time? (all over again and again). Directional wires, Burn in, purity? Let's add some snake oil, voodoo spelling, deeding in holly water, lay the wire on special wood blocks etc'.

For some reason, the offered DIY needs none of them. They still sounded better than any other cable used before. How do you explain that Mr. geoffkait? What happend to your Hi-end say, that gone with Mr. khiak's and friends sharing? US $33,000.- Hi-end worth of cables back to storage over some US $300.- DIY cables, changed your mind? The Hi end was removed from the table and the directinal BI returned. 

I like the most, when a poor product (speaker cable) is offered for US $12,900.-, sounds bad and you come up with the let it play for a while as it needs a burn in! Mr. geoffkait, it will never sound better. Even if you take it out to your car and give it a jump start with those cables. However, a proper cable, with a good sound from the first time – don't need any burn in (or excuses).

Mr. conradnash

Before you fall to Mr. geoffkait recommendations, I would kindly propose you to fix all your acoustic and other audio issues, that require that room correction process, that you mentioned on one of your previous posts. That is way more significant in getting a better sound, than dancing with a candle around cables and whisper spellings. You missed the option of just light candles and eat some donates, as Hanukah is just over.  

Room correction:

There was a guy who went with his wife to the tailor to get himself a nice jacket. The tailor took measurements and asks him to return in a week. After a week he was back, and the jacket was ready.

He put on the jacket, but one sleeve was a bit short. The tailor asked him to tilt a bit to that side. Problem was fixed. But on the opposite side, the bottom side of the jacket went up and exposed his lower back…After some 20 min. and endless corrections, the jacket was good but the guy had to stand in a very awkward position. As he was standing there, a new couple walked in. The husband looked at this awkward position standing guy and said to his wife: this looks as a good tailor. If he managed to get this poor guy a jacket, he will do a really good one for me.

This is what I think about room correction.  This might explain some of your misunderstanding of why the new DIY cable didn't shine when you replaced the old one. Your RC had done some correction on the old cables (with DF and the relation between the two), as it is part of the loop. Did you run RC SW again with the new DIY? Both ways the RC was involved…Pity you mentioned it only later.

Instead of trying Mr. geoffkait recommendations (a waste of time), try to play your system without RC and with your old cables. Than connect the new DIY cable and listen again. Than be kind to share your impressions.

b4icu,
i do not have a PC, the last PC failed and now I just use the IPhone XSmax.
b4icu, maybe there’s a language or communication problem but I already explained it to you - the differences in sound between cables, ANY cables, even between cheap cables and very expensive cables, can be explained SOLELY by directionality. If you wish to be the proverbial ostrich with his head in the sand that’s your prerogative. Besides, I actually do not (rpt not) define the high end strictly by price. It is all about sound, not price. Sometimes price is correlated to sound quality, sometimes it’s not. So I’d appreciate it if you don’t put words in my mouth.