Best Rocking Speakers 15K and Under

Been looking around for speakers in the 15K range and under. Most of my music is listened to on Vinyl but recently purchased a Aurender N10 for streaming which I am really happy with. I listen to a very wide range of music, some classical, jazz, classic rock, punk and metal. About 10 years ago I got rid of my 70’s era JBL and Pioneer speakers and they both really played everything well. Now it seems difficult finding the right all around speaker.  FYI, I like playing loud and want to hear the bass, but not wanting to go with subs. 

So far I have listened with my set-up the new Magico A-3 and was impressed. Also on different gear at a dealer Monitor Audio Platinum 300 (I liked) but wasn’t a fan on the same set-up Totem Wind Design, Aerial 7T or ProAc D48R. In fairness to the Proacs I liked the sound but there was a lot of boominess at the dealer and in a fairly large listening area. Might have to go to a different dealer and listen again. Listened to the Legacy Signatures at Audio Doctor and was really impressed. 

So my short list is Magico A-3, Legacy Focus SE, ProAc D-48R. Anything I’m missing that I should hunt down for a demo? I haven’t yet but by the encouragement of my salesman wants me to listen on my exact set-up the Focal Kanta and Sopra  as well. 

Recently switched my front end and although my current speakers sound 100% better still not low enough and the highs become fatiguing afer awhile.
 Currently Gear:
McIntosh C2600 Preamp
McIntosh MC611 Monos
Aurender N10
Dr. Feikert Woodpecker TT with Jelco Tonearm/Koetsu Black Goldline, Denon 301II, Sumiko Blue Point
Speakers Kef Reference 3.

Not willing to change any of my front end, just speakers. (And please no Tektons)
trknomo
@trknomo  See my system thread https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5078 for details of the path forward and what I have today from Legacy that also rocks out extremely well!
@zephyr24069 Wow that is a really interesting set-up. So you’re just using the Wavelet for the crossover and room correction? And the esoteric stereo amp for the Calibre Tweeters? How is that sounding compared to the Aeris? Again an incredible system that is defineltely unique
I've used the Wavelet at various points with Aeris as DAC, Preamp as well as RoomEQ but did find that my Esoteric D-02 and C-02 preamp had advantages overall so I utilized the Wavelet for its best in class (IMHO) RoomEQ.  Either way you cannot go wrong. To me the value of 3 components in one that Wavelet packs into one great device astounds me as does the flexibility of running it the way I did with Aeris (with my own DAC and pre using Wavelet for RoomEQ) and still do with this setup.  RoomEQ alone Wavelet is worth its weight/price by far.  If you need and leverage the DAC and pre-amp, all the better!

I am using my Esoteric A-02 ironically enough to just drive the tweeter section on the Caliber XDs but what great presentation it makes! When I had the AERIS, the A-02 drove only the mids and tweeters on the AERIS so very similar config, similar high-value payback in sound
but limited use a high-end external amp.

The great thing about Legacy's latest internal amp designs is that the mids and mid-bass of the Calibers running off the internal amps (dual in this custom config) and the bass and sub-bass in the FOUNDATIONS (like the bottom half of Aeris) sound so good it makes one question the necessity of high-cost amps instead of just running with state of the art digital amplification since that's what Legacy gives you with these 2 great systems (never thought I'd read my own writing of that last sentence about digital amplification versus traditional SOTA Class A, AB or Tube by the way!).

It's too early (only about 275 hours of play thus far for a comprehensive evaluation against AERIS but I will say that already this combination has impressed the hell out of me with rock-solid super-deep and fast bass and sub-bass, great mids and very airy and transparent, realistic highs all with a very natural and musical presentation and enveloping imaging.  As a further bonus, the 7.5" accordion-edge midrange on the front of the Caliber in what looks to be an enclosing technique that is horn-loaded to my non-expert eye is pleasing my ears in ways that I only remember the midrange on the Aeris doing (and that is one amazing driver!).

I've also had this setup running non-stop for the stated time and not 1 minute of ear fatigue.  Legacy is the only maker of speakers I've owned that I can say that of and it is deja vu, no ear fatigue, from my days with Focus SE and Aeris (and whenever I've heard Whisper HD and XDS...)

I am a creature of habit when it comes to burn in,....I'll play many things early on in burn in cycle (techno, jazz, light classical, acoustic, vocal, some light rock) but reserve large pipe organ works, large symphonic (Mahler, Bruckner, Shostakovich, Orff, etc...) and Taiko drumming discs for very late/at the end of the first 350 hours of break in.  Tomorrow and through the week are the days to start some of these works so it will be interesting to hear what happens with this speaker combination.  Based upon what I've heard thus far,...these should also be very good and impressive days!

Very very impressed and loving the sound!
I do have to agree with you about the Legacy speakers and lack of fatigue. I listened to so many speakers bringing my own music and they gave me that impression during demos and it held up once I brought them home. 
 At CAF they actually spoke to me about the Calibres and once my construction is completed next year, just adding the Foundation subs. But thought I would be getting better sound moving up to the Focus SD or the Aeris. But you may be proving that wrong. Another option is adding the subs to my Signatures and using either the Wavelet or the MC Men220 which is using room perfect. Had a demo on that and also just incredible. 
 So I guess I have more and demos to do over the next year, but will most likely be with Legacy speakers and different configurations of.