Tidal speakers... particulary Tidal Sunray

Hello all,

I've been reading about Tidal speakers and was curious if anyone ever heard the Tidal Sunray or perhaps any other of their speakers.

The Sunray has 2x7" ceramic mid ranges, a 1.2" diamond tweeter and 4x9" woofers per speaker.

Based on the reading/research I've done it appears that Tidal manages to use the advantages of ceramic/diamond drivers, being detailed, transparent and fast, but managed to control their drawbacks namely potentially dry, clinical and thin sounding.

I currently use the Marten Coltrane but the Tidal appears very interesting as upgrade.

Appeciate if anyone is able to give their views on this speaker based on a listening session and if you agree with the above sound.

Also your view of this speaker in comparison with eg. the Avalon Isis, Rockport Altair, Peak Consult Dragon and Magico M5 is appreciated.

Many many thanks
maxx1973
Did anyone at the Munich show get a chance to here the new Rowland Corus pre?
sounds like great fun was had by all in munich....
hi karelfd--- i think that one of the sunray's claim to fame is their ability to "disappear" in the room, and create that wall of sound behind them. glad to hear that you noticed that as well..
kops-- what was it that you didn't care for in the tidal suite? just curious.
I agree with Argyro that the sound was not good on Friday. Having heard the Sunray before I found the Tidal system lacking resolution and it was sounding too boring in the first day of the Munich show. But when I listened to the same system two days later I was shocked. It was easily the best sound I have heard in my life and almost impossible to distinguish from live music. Many congratulations to Tidal for creating a system that has practically no competition.
Yes it was indeed impossible to distinguish the system from live music! I know this statement sounds like I am exaggerating but it Is so true!
I heard it on Friday and a little on Saturday morning....If Argyro and geopolitis state that something changed maybe is the case.
But what is the reason of metamorphosis in 1 day?