Rookie, Considering Either Martin Logan XT60's OR Kef R700's Set Me Straight Folks!...

So here I am taking the jump into a couple of grand worth of tall speakers.

Direct me please to the best sounding of these two, best dynamics, bass, speed, sound stage, imaging and over all value. A lot of this is the WAF and she likes both the Kefs and the ML’s appearance wise, understand the sensitivity of the ML’s is higher than the Kefs, am driving with a Primaluna Dialogue Premium and just want great imaging and great overall sound.

Have heard the ’Folded Motion Tweeter" on the ML’s might be a bit on the bright or harsh side. The Kef’s I have not heard but hear they are fabulous!

Opinions please Ladies and Gentlemen!
128x128eag618
I can give you one bit of advice out of the gate. Take the time and effort to find a dealer and listen to both speakers. Have a plan, a list of your must have, wanna have characteristics and bring your own music. If you fail to plan, your plan to fail. In the end, with speakers, our ears don’t matter, yours do!
Thanks Psyop, good advice. The problem is believe it or not there is no one in the Boston area that carries the Kefs that I can find!
Audio Video Therapy in Nashua NH is a Kef dealer. I just listened to the new R7 powered by the Naim Unity Nova. This combo was outstanding IMO. I own the R700's and drive them with the Primaluna Dialog HP integrated using the stock tubes. This IMO is another great combo. I don't you will be disappointed. Ask for John, he is the owner. They carry the full line of Kef speakers. Good luck.