Don't buy Allnic H1201 phono stage new.

New model H1202 is coming, it has tube power supply and should be significantly better. And only a little more expensive.
Used H1201 should now be much less expensive than usually asked.
inna
" Because it is not necessarily the case that a tube-based power supply will make for a better sound compared to a solid state one. I for one have my doubts. Very often these days model changes are merely a device for raising prices."
The only thing that can be said to be true about "new" is that it's different somehow. There is no entitlement attached to that word.

Statements that can be true or also be false. At least till the proof comes along to shift it to one or the other. Right now , its just speculation on all sides . Tube based power supplies for turntables like Brinkmans is proof they can be done and done for the better, so its plausible it could improve the 1201's performance in a phono section..... but....it still remains to be heard on this specific product. What the OP said about it being just " a little more expensive ", does create more speculation as well. That is one of two things this hobby has far too much of. Speculation and hype....but I guess they compliment together so well ... 
H1201 retail was about $3500, H1202 is about $3750. Take home prices is another matter, probably vary.
Is there any reason not to have tube power supply in tube equipment ?
Post removed 
+1 lewm 
 No doubt there will be some review saying the new one is leaps and bounds better but that doesn’t mean much either. 
+2. bpoletti I love the Herron!

I’m a tube guy but the one place where it makes sense to use solid-state devices is in a power supply.