No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

128x128b4icu
" So far, I proved my case and no one really challenged it, in a technical or logical way."

In your 214 posts and thousands of words you have 2 people that have bothered to experiment with your methods. It would be interesting to see, if in 6 months, they are still using the welding cable in their systems. Mitch2 has revealed the "secret formula", so, is there really any reason this thread should exsist anymore? What has been proven?

12-01-2018 11:58am
Do not waste your money on expensive cables. Me and my friends have spend thousands on expensive cables to our speakers and this gentleman ‘b4icu’ calculated the correct cable gauges for the amplifiers we used which is Goldmund and Passlabd. We bought 4 AWG copper wires from Amazon as recommended by him with spade and banana connectors and DIY the cables. For $200 between the 3 of us, we have 3 set of speakers cables. We are very happy with the sounding from this DIY cables to our speakers. If we have know b4icu earlier, we could have save thousand of $$$, but nothing to be ashamed for the mistakes we made, thank you b4icu. God Bless for your sharing 
When you say that you could have saved thousands of dollars one assumes you must have thrown your old cables in the trash. Most people break even when they sell their used cables, if not make money on the deal. Remember, don’t throw them in the trash next time.
Post removed