Does anyone use white gloves to handle records?

Just thought I'd ask if there is much benefit. I know oil from my fingers will touch the edge and some of it will migrate a little inside. I also see the extra hassle of keeping them stored away from dust each and every time. Also how hard is it to manipulate cleaning the record and taking it in and out of the sleave?  What white gloves wouldn't impart any flake off particulates? Just bored here members.  Lets be respectful. Anyway let's hear your opinions
128x128blueranger
Not me. Playing and maintaining records is already enough of a hassle. Wearing and maintaining clean white gloves would just add to the hassle. But I'm not a proper audiophile, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.....
I used a laundered pair of brown cotton gloves for handling my LPs! Detective Monk would have approved! I'll have to get another pair (lost the first pair)!
Only when playing thriller or off the wall.

But seriously, I simply wash my hands before cleaning records and act like a medical worker, as in, keep my hands away from all but the work in front of me.
The only way I would go to that amount of trouble would be if I were one of those people whose body chemistry is such they degrade and wear away the covering on their steering wheel. (That does happen, I have seen it more than once.) Washing your hands and handling by the edges seems reasonable enough precautions to me. Plus, white gloves reduce your dexterity and increase the likelihood of fumbling and dropping your record.