Need a Record Brush. Got a recommendation?

Agon'rs,

I'm going to put a record brush on my Christmas list. Do you have a recommendation? Why do you prefer it over other offerings? Not looking for a record cleaner, just a brush to use to get extraneous dust off of a clean record. Carbon, hair bristle, etc. What do you prefer and why? If you don't know why, but just like the way it works, that's fine too. ;~)

reubent
Sounds crazy but ticks and pops are super distracting to me so with much trepidation I forked for a Furutech Destat 3 ($389). I also use a goat hair brush that has a conductive coating (I forget the name). I tried many of the other brushes and they are basically worthless IMO. My records are super quiet now.
BTW, if anyone is interested, www.partsconnexion.com recently had the Destat 3 for $269.00.

I received my brush from Sleeve City today, seems similar to what @leotis is using. I'll give it a whirl and report back. 
Here's another vote for the Hunt brush.  It's the best of both worlds.  It has a soft pad to take off the easy top level of dust then a stiff, directional row of carbon fiber filaments that digs deep into the grooves.
Analog Relax, $79 at Amazon isn't a great deal of money when you consider what we spend on tweaks.
It could also be a substitute for the expensive Milty which some say is unreliable.

@slaw , what brush did you order?

@lowrider57 ,

It’s called Thunderon Record Brush, look for it at www.sleevecity.com Got it at 18% off on Black Friday.
…………………………….

I’ve listened to several lp sides now while using the Thunderon. My usual process is to use an anti-static brush first then my Destat III before and after each side.

Initially I noticed the latest Audioquest is best at picking up the smaller tiny dots of (stuff), then the Thunderon was better at picking up dust fibers or particles. Then I realized those "tiny dots" ….I’ve really never noticed before. So I got my steamer fired up to give the Thunderon a quick clean. (not saturated). This lessened the dots left behind after using it. So, one more time with my steamer. This was an additional improvement. While all of this is early on, my feeling is the Thunderon needs to be steam cleaned a few times before it will perform at it’s best.

This is my initial report.

The Audioquest is somewhat of a pain to use, mainly because of how close the swing out wiper attachment is mounted to it. Of coarse you can remove this.

@kenrus,

The last brush I used before buying the latest AQ was the DAK. www.DAKindustries.com It is identical to the HUNT. It had the fiber pad between the two outer rows of carbon fiber as well. I really didn’t find it any better than the AQ.