What speakers are you running with your Pass Labs XA 30.8?

I will be replacing my Devialet with a Pass XA 30.8 very soon.

Those that have this amp, what speakers are you running with it?

2 way? 3 way? 4 way (Vandersteens)?

How sensitive to make they and the amp shine?
flip49er
@flp49er  At this very moment I am using the Pass XA30.8 with Tekton Design Double Impact SE speakers.

The Tekton SEs are a 4-way 4 Ohm design with a quoted 99 dB 2.83V @ 1M sensitivity.

When I drive the same speakers via my T+A PA 3100 HV integrated amp the meters rarely go above 1 Watt (4 Ohms) for a majority of my listening. The Pass is likely not moving past a few Watts as well.

I have also driven my Chario Audio Academy Sonnets with the Pass XA30.8  The Academy Sonnets are a two way, reversed array, monitor quoted at 90dB 2.83Vrms/1M with a 4 Ohm (min 3 Ohm) impedance.
Thanks for the suggestions!!!

The Tektons and Spatials have REALLY peaked my interest.

The Tektons look VERY similar to speakers I am using now. They are custom built...By Me! I worked at a speaker shop for over a decade, so I know the ins and out of speaker building. The Tektons look close cabinet wise, but that crazy tweeter arrangement must be its secret sauce. Also reassures me that mine will sound very good with the new PASS until I do the speaker upgrade.

The Spatials also are crazy to me. Open baffle just does not compute for an old time speaker guy like me. But, looking them up on line, people absolutely LOVE them for their lower wattage amps. Plus, a 60 day trial and 20 year warranty....WTH!!! The newer M3 Triode Masters look pretty awesome. When I get there, gonna have to give these guys a shot.

I have also noticed that High Fidelity Cables (HFC) is also now selling an open baffle speaker. MUCH more expensive and way out of my league, but there must be something to this approach. 

Originally, I wanted to go with the Vandersteen TREO CT's. They just tick all the boxes for my room and what I am looking for in a speaker. But, with the XA 30.8, I don't think they will get the chance to sing like they should. 6 ohm, but 86db sensitivity. Don't think they will get to stay within the 61 watts of Class A. I could be wrong... 
I'm not attempting to steer you towards the Spatial's...which I tried only because of the reviews I had read by owners and the fact they have a generous in home trial period. I thought if I hated them, I could always send them back. Instead I find myself listening to music more than I ever had. 

There's plenty of great speakers out there including the tekton's mentioned earlier. Those were on my short list too. I love a good value and these two brands offer that for sure. The 30.8 is an amazing amp, so you're certainly on the right path.
The xa30.8 has no trouble whatsoever driving my Treo CT’s.  I’ve never even seen the meter move though I don’t play music too loud.  It sounds pretty incredible.
I am very happy to see you write that! As I said, the TREO's check all the boxes for my room. And to KNOW that they can "sing" with the XA 30.8 makes me very happy. I don't listen very loud either. My room is just to small for it. 

Thank you for letting me be reassured that my pick will work.

If you don't mind, a question...

Are you using RCA or XLR into the 30.8?