Listening chair

I have seen many threads about equipment but never the listening chair. I tend to like chairs with a low back because I think they sound better. I just picked up a leather ergonomic chair with a hassock. It is the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in and I love it. What do you use?
perfectimage
A comfortable armchair, big enough to squat in, if needs be. Good lighting, room to place glass (wine/malt)& ashtray (cigar smokes), at less than arms' length. It is important to be able to perform important tasks (smoking, drinking) without disturbing the listening...
Cheers!
Search for "Your Listening chair". Been beat, but someone may have something to add.
After many years of searching for a comfortable listening chair, I still have not found it. Anybody has any brand names, pictures, web sites that I can check out? I'm currently using a $15.00 used chair (office like) that I found at one of the parking lot sale. It's great for listening but it's not too comfortable to sit on.
Rmgcy, check out the MAy edition of Home Theater Magazine. They review?!? 15 chairs.
Chris