Whats the FATTEST sounding Tube amp to warm up Lean speakers?

What would you say is the fattest, warmest fullest sounding Tube amp to fatten up
Merlin VSM's?

They are 8 ohm, and easy to drive. 30wpc would do.

From my understanding, through reading here, the Famous match with AtmaSphere s30 actually doubles up on the natural detailed and spacious yet lean character of the Merlins.

Which Amp would do the opposite - be a little forgiving and sweet in the higher mids and fatter and fuller in the lower mids?

Thanks
128x128dumbeat
@drumbeatCongrats on the Joules!! Curious what type and brand of output tubes does it comes with? I ask because I've seen replies stating 6550 - KT88 etc (myself included). When I mentioned TS 6550 solid plate vintage I did because they are very warm sounding. SED 6550 on the other hand are very linear where the SED KT88 is very warm. Vintage GEC KT88's are also a very linear and clear sound. Current production Gold Lion KT88 are in the middle leaning slightly leaning toward a linear sound. What I'm trying to say is you can't state a type of tube (6550/KT88) has a specific sound characteristic.
@xti16 All Joule-Electra power amplifiers (excluding the very few hybrid integrated amps Joule made which were solid state ouput) used the Russian 6C33 output tube. Most all were made in the Soviet era IIRC.

Rich
@signaturesound
Guess I should have looked at the specs for the amp first but at least I got share my impressions of some of the different output tubes I have.
@xti16 Nothing wrong with sharing your impressions! Lots of nice 6550/KT88 tubes (new and old) types to chose from - I hear some of the new production (reproduction?) stuff being made today is quite good.:-)

With the 6C33 all we got are those tubes mostly made in the Soviet era by a few different facilities in Russia... fortunately its a pretty good souding tube (IMO) in general, so the best bet for tube rolling in a Joule amp are the front end tubes (6922, 5751, 6350)

Rich
I just rolled out some well matured Brimar 6L6GCs and put in some lightly used Valve Art KT66s.
The Brimars sound raunchier but a little lean.
The Valve Arts have a much better bottom end but sound airier as well. These will be staying put for quite some time I'd say.
Hope this helped.