Whats the FATTEST sounding Tube amp to warm up Lean speakers?

What would you say is the fattest, warmest fullest sounding Tube amp to fatten up
Merlin VSM's?

They are 8 ohm, and easy to drive. 30wpc would do.

From my understanding, through reading here, the Famous match with AtmaSphere s30 actually doubles up on the natural detailed and spacious yet lean character of the Merlins.

Which Amp would do the opposite - be a little forgiving and sweet in the higher mids and fatter and fuller in the lower mids?

Thanks
128x128dumbeat
I've been to many shows and always very impressed with the Merlin's... I've heard them driven by Joule and Atmasphere and would not venture from those two brands based on what my ears told me.

Good luck.
I will say that Bobbie used the Music Reference RM-9 in many of his industry shows. There are many Merlin/RM-9 owners out there. 

Lets hear from you   :)
@elizabeth 

I have experimented with my system and can say there are amny things that contribute to lean sound. So the problem may partly be the speakers inherent nature, however there are plenty of things that an accentuate the problem.  

I agree on #4, no power conditioners.

They cannot fix a difficiency in an amplifier's design. The resistance of the series chokes adds to the resistances in the primary circuit. They add yet another power cord and socket,more resistance. Here we are trying to lower the resistance in the primary and then go and add perhaps more than we have subtracted.

Do any power conditioners give their effective series resistance?