Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
A nice cappuccino from my  Lapavoni espresso machine made with my home roasted coffee.

@johnto  that sounds incredibly good. I'm a caffeine lightweight though. I usually listen from about 9-11 pm. An espresso or even a regular coffee would keep me up all night. 

@cleeds I love a good G&T. I'm a cheap date when it comes to gin. I've tasted a lot of them and always come back to low-buck Gilbey's. I drink gin mostly in the summer. 
Filtered water from my fridge. Used to do single malts with a porter or stout as a chase but no longer drinking EtOH.
TIE:

- 37 year-old single malt scotch that I received as a gift
- Delamain XO cognac