The urge to tinker is awash. What TT might better mine and why?

Just my normal fidgetitus kicking in!
Will start by saying I am extremely happy with my present TT and cart combo but always curious as to other options.
So I guess looking for opinions on what could be better and why?
How much more would I need to spend to better what I have now?

Presently running Nottingham Analog Spacedeck cw Spacearm.
Cartridge is ZYX RS30mk2.
Phonostage is Goldnote PH-10.
128x128uberwaltz
Said..... 2 many gear changers never even break in and optimize before moving on..... and on..... and on

my good friend RV says “ chasing tail “.....

i advise buying room treatments, isolation, laser measuring tool, RTA ( runs on your ipad w calibrated mic) and every Opus 3 test disc....

but hey, I get it

that is not sexy new....

btw enjoy your music posts

I have the same itch. I have an lp12 with Dynavector xv1t cartridge and AudioOrigami arm. I am very pleased with it and have tried other decks at costly expense and have always reverted to a well set up lp12 as it is so much more musical and dynamic than for example direct drive decks. I have a Tom Evans Groove + and from discussion with Tom I am upgrading to a Mastergroove. The point of this is to get as much as I can from my favourite equipment so I have a base level of high satisfaction  to value other options. Different records have different needs so I am interested in switching options.
I have tried a number of other phonos and none comes anywhere near the Tom Evans in my view for a number of reasons. I am running a bespoke high quality hand made switch box to put other turntables in my system for easy AB comparisons. I have heard the suggestions re GL 99 (?) above and was surprisingly impressed for the price ,so I am having a bespoke plinth made for 3 arms with the GL99 with 3 vintage arms and cartridges for fun. Will be ready maybe Jan 19 so that is something to look forward to.
What I am saying is basically max out (my suggestion is look at the phono stage first?) what you now enjoy, or prefer, to obtain a level that you can use as a reference point for any options. I haven't heard your deck so I don't know how far you can take it.

So the majority so far appear to consider not changing my TT but for odd reasons imho.

Not because it is the best already but because I should just not upgrade. Maybe they are right but there would be very little progress or evolvement if we did not make changes along the way. Sure I have already made my fair share of backwards changes but mostly in speakers so far.

Or so far nobody can really give me a good reason or model to upgrade too.