Replacement for DeHavilland Ultraverve

I have a DeHavilland Ultraverve. It sounds great, no complaints.  I need a little more functionality-mono and phase buttons are what I'm after. I see a Herron 2A preamp on Audiogon. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. The rest of the system: Bryston 4B SST, Bryston 4B (2nd zone), Vandersteen 3A Sig, Luxman E1 phono, Amadeus with Dyna 20 LOMC, Marantz SA14S1 CD/SACD. Balanced connections are not a priority for my system. 
fbpearce
hello
why don't you talk to dehavilland about it, it is simple task to modified your preamp,, dehavilland is indeed a very good tube amp, 
Thanks, good suggestions. I’ve checked out the Herron but haven’t thought of asking DeHavilland about a modification. 
Followup-I sent an email to DeHavilland about a mono switch. They asked for a couple of days to try to put a mono switch on one of their shop preamps and emailed back that it was feasible. I sent my Ultraverve to them and it got back quickly with  a toggle switch on top that gives me mono when I need it. It works well and sounds great. I get to keep the preamp I love and can now accommodate my vinyl recordings too. 
Cool it worked out. I loved my dehaviland and replaced that with an Ayre K5xeMP which was better. They are both amazing preamps however.