Shuguang Black Treasure CV181-Z

I feel compelled to post here, having just replaced a stock Electro-Harmonix 6SN7 with a Shuguang Treasure CV181-Z this morning in my Blue Circle DAR integrated. 

Good lord.

Probably the best $120 I have spent on my system. Massively improved sound staging, instrument separation, timbral accuracy...even power in the low end. 

I'm actually kind of giddy sitting here listening. I knew things would get better, but this has been a revelation. YMMV, of course, but boy howdy...
128x128mdemaio
I will never ever tube my VAC Phi 300 with any Psvane product again.   After months of assurances from Rachel in Grant Fidelity importers that their new 'higher plate voltage tubes' would work fine for me, they blew up my amp from a lint short.  And their CV-181's lasted maybe 7 months. Buyer beware.
I’m a huge fan on Psvane Tubes

Prima Luna Prolog 7 Mono Blocks 
12axy & 12au7 TIl’s
psvane-philips-holland-metal-base-replica-el34ph

Cary SLP 98 pre Amp
x4 Treasure Globe 6SN7-SE
‘I have the CV181 TII’s as well but the globes are a little bit more refined. 

I have had previously used numerous NOS tubes, Winged C’s, Mullard, Jan, Raytheon, Svetlana,etc, and I prefer the Psvanes over everything else by a long shot.

A broader deeper sound stage with a wider sweet spot is my favorite attribute with this tube combo, but a taught punchy low end and the sublime delicate highs are also worththe price of admission. I’ve stopped tube rolling I’m done. I was going to upgrade my mono blocks but I prefer the sound of mine to systems worth far more expensive components. They are not cheap but worth the investment.

I have had 1 CV 181 get really microphonic after about 800 hrs? But that’s the only problem I have had. Great customer service and fast shipping are a bonus. 

I have lots of low hours NOS tubes for sake
+
KT88 x8
KT120 x8
New issues Mullard EL 34 x8
Numerous matched pairs of Raytheon, Jan, RCA, Gold lion 6ns7 tubes 
mostly brought from Upscake Audio or Tube Depot. 
‘Numerous variants and quads of both 12ax7 & 12au7 tubes 

@dragon_vibe 
How's your MP-1 sounding with the CV-181s ? can you post your experience? is longevity an issue?
Finally had a chance to start testing the BT Zs on my MP-3 and the first driver on MA-1, due to the size I cannot put 2 BTs next to each other on the Amp sockets.
Sound completely different, trying different styles of music the BT gives more uncontrolled not so tight bass as the stock shuguang, the midrange and highs on the stock shuguang is wonderful. 
Wife immediately asked "what did you change this time, sounds awful" she is a pianist and a singer with better music assertion and ears than mine and I noticed as well. 
I believe these BTs need some time to adjust so I'm planning to cook them with a few power Russian tubes I got as spares and will post again, I hope they will improve, I think I was expecting much initially. Also expecting some chrome domes and Russian melz which I will expect to be disappointed. 
If anyone can post more of their experience with Sophia and Sophia blue and psvane tii that would be great 
I bought a couple of the Shuguang Treasure Cv181-z tubes for my Modwright LS-100 and one went microphonic in about 3 weeks.  I was able to get a refund and put the stock tubes back in.