$10k Speaker Cables??????????????

Where does this madness end??? My friend the editor reviews this craziness!!
https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/209-in-akustik-referenz-ls4004-air-loudspeaker...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
geoffkait,

n80 seems to have a calm clue about what he talked about in the last few posts. Save yourself some embarrassment and, what you like to dismiss, authority claims. I know you get kicks out of being a smart one against everyone clueless, but change the topic. You are a bit weak on logic of this one. It is not doing good even to your favorite jester personality image.
Does anyone actually read reviews carefully? They are really all the same. "Punches way above its price range", etc. I feel that some of them are honest to some extent and one of the reasons they are the same is that it is hard to find a truly bad-sounding piece of equipment these days. Of course, provided some basic level. Not Bluetooth speaker but things mentioned here. I look at reviews to see how items look like but at that, for example, Stereophile has some strange angles so it is not good for that either.
When it comes to blind, or not blind, testing and especially these ruminations about fuses, cables, or other smaller parts of a system, I am puzzled how small differences can be discussed without mentioning important factors in the play. Ok, fuse may sound different, better, worse, different, anything you desire, but at what loudness did you hear it? That variable is never (at least I have never noticed it) mentioned and it may be the single most influencing variable that there is at the level of "minuscule differences are obvious". It is not even discussion about the fuse, or anything else, audio performance or some very detailed testing condition. It is very very basic and it is not mentioned. It is about perception of the sound by a biological material and it is heavily influenced by loudness.
glubson, all I can think of is it must be one of those newbies sticking together things. Peas 🤢 and carrots. 🥕

addendum: Regardng your last post are on acid right now?
geoffkait,

I am as fine as they get. If you really want to know, I have never taken any drug in my life. Just not my thing.

Regarding my latest post, I did not expect you to understand. There is way more to listening to music, or anything else, than electrons, photons, or whatever is fashionable these days, going through the piece of electric equipment. Things that n80 seems to have a much firmer grip than you do. So, heed my advice, change the topic. Well, you already have. To something about me. That is fine, it suits you better.