Updated Crossovers for Apogee Stages

Does anyone know a source that makes updated Apogee Stage speaker crossovers? The two I’m familiar with have gone out of business. Mine are roughly 20 years old and before I give them to my son I’d like to update that function if possible. 
streamwork
Fortunate son indeed! I’d love the schematics and would probably do as you’ve done and simply replace the capacitors etc. I’ve gotten lazy in my old age and was hoping to just replace the whole board and be done with it. Thanks!
Hi tomic601,
I was cruising the internet today looking through all things Apogee when I came across the website audio-reality.com that had a full page on various Apogee speakers which included manuals and crossover schematics. The schematic for the Stage speaker was there. Thanks so much for offering to come to my rescue. I never thought until you mentioned it to put ‘schematic’ together with Apogee in my search. I was hung up on ‘crossover’. 

I also in the process came across a website forum devoted entirely to Apogee users that had been mostly active a few years back. One topic that the forum members addressed regarding the Stage was whether or not to also bypass the high/normal switch. Several recommended this based on the positive sonic benefits and concerns about oxidation on the contacts when the switch was closed. Did you do this?

So now I’m ordering the capacitors, I’m leaving the inductors alone, I’m not sure about the resistor just yet and I’m breaking out my soldering gun. 

Thanks again!
Hey OP,

One thing to be aware of is that modern film caps have a lot lower ESR than they used to. With so many caps in parallel, it may be worthwhile to measure the ESR of the original assembly (I see 4 or more caps in parallel) and make sure you replace with equivalent ESR, or add R as needed.

You can use Dayton DATS or a jig for Room EQ Wizard to do this.

They used to believe that ESR was a big contributor to the sonic characteristic of capacitors, but that's been pretty much disproven. Whatever the reason it isn't there.

Best,

E