Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Post removed 
I understand the Gold Note XT-7 speakers are supposed to be excellent from the reviews I have read. I have never heard them but I did own a Gold Note phono cartridge and loved the sound. I believe there was an ad for them here by parts xconnection or something like that for 10K off, they retail for 17.5K
Post removed 
what i'm noticing about the Salon2's is how neutral they are. I have a pair of VA Beethovens I would consider great bang for the buck, warm side of neutral, but very good sounding. The Revels can change their presentation if I move them 6"! At Axpona few large speakers sounded good in the hotel rooms, the Carver LSA, Maggies, and Raidho's otherwise it was small 2 way's stealing the show. The exhibits on the main floor with wide open spaces sounded exceptional and tho I think Wilson is over rated I gave them best sound at the show, the big VSR even YG sounded pretty common when I was in the rooms