drag me into the digital age!!

evening Goners,

My children gifted me an early set of Christmas presents that include an Auralic Aires streamer(?), a Holo Audio Kitsune Edition Dac(?/), a Holo Audio digital to digital converter(???) and a stack of digital xlr,hdmi and USB cables....

Of course, being my kids, the last two months have gone by without either one setting this up to run with my Gamut amp and preamp and my Bryston headphone amp!!
My CD player is a Rega Isis that has a USB"out"...
Since I am duty bound not to let this sit any longer I would be EXTREMELY grateful from any Digitophiles out there!

Thanks,
128x128azjake
Get the instructions out and follow them step by step and you should be able to get it working. You will probably need to download an app to your phone or tablet to control the Auralic (select your source, Tidal, internet radio, etc. and what you want to hear from that source). If your phone or tablet is Apple, get it from the Apple store, if Android, go to the Google Play Store.

Are you in Arizona?
This isn't right... your kids are supposed to steal your equipment, pawn it and buy drugs.... WTH!
To be totally transparent...I am 66 so the term “ kids” is relative:-)
That said, I have been the champion of analog in my home even through the day stages in audio...
what I know of digital fits into a thimble !
unfortunately, the two Kitsune pieces do NOT come with Instructions!!
I wish to learn how to connect these pieces and the proper cables to do so...
if someone would help me either over the phone or online it would be of great help!
thanks all