Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
So I am going to listen to the Paradigm Persona's and the Tekton's tomorrow.  I am hoping to go listen to several others mentioned if I can find them in my area. 

I have to say, that LX521 looks very interesting.  I usually don't like the goofy minimalist look of speakers like that but they don't look half bad.  I actually like them better than the Persona's in terms of looks. I think my old cherry Signature S8's look better than the new persona line but since that is not my main focus as long as they are not hideous or cheap looking I will listen with an open mind. 

Duke , what was that you were saying about a large soundstage? Fell free to elaborate.....
With Revel you're dealing with the Harman Kardon mega-church which provides shitty customer service. For details, read The Castle by Franz Kafka. :(

Also, I feel sorry for people who buy Maggies because the sound will not satisfy in the long run, although they impress at first. The Maggies break-down, too -- just see all the Maggies for sale that have been rebuilt or repaired due to breakdown of the electrostatic film.
I must agree with "russbutton" and those below who have suggested the Linkwitz LX521’s and Orion’s - they are truly superb speakers and incredible values. I have the Orion 3.4’s, and there are very few speakers for less than $20K+ that can match them.

Yes - they do require amplification of 8 channels (4 right and 4 left), and an external custom crossover - which may be either analog or digital (most seem to prefer the analog crossover). There are several sources for these - you don’t have to DIY. But, that additional complexity yields almost unmatched sound. And... for the record... a digital crossover, does not require a digital source.

The Orions do appear on the for sale forums (usually with the ATI 6012 amp) every now and then.

Oh yes... I’d like to have the Legacy Audio Aeris as well - which nothing bests for less than $50K. But... I don’t want to invest that amount of money, and don’t want to have to have the neighbors over to help me move my speakers. The LX521’s and Orion’s are much easier to manage - yet their sound rivals the Aeris.
The 3 “Ts”:

Tannoy...Prestige Series 
Triangle...Signature Series 
Thiel...Any

Best......
If value=best bang for the buck, then based on several encounters with speakers new to me here at CAF, then the clear answer is Salk, Salk, Salk.  The Song 3 BE-AT is a really winner at a real-world price.  Everyone says that Y rivals X which is twice its price, but in this case it's true.  It's a real shame that more people don't get to hear these, but then he wouldn't have the time to do the exquisite woodwork, which truly is just icing on the cake.