The best "imaging" speakers?

Which speakers gave you the most "you are there" experience?
psacanli
I appreciate every contribution-thank you all.
I'd like to clarify my situation.
I feel macro & micro(detail 'vital'for microdynamics) dynamics are 'the' most important factors in creating a sense of music from speakers-note the use of horns (macro dynamics) in public venues(I appreciate there are other tech reasons for horns)..
However I very much enjoy fairly quiet chamber & solo instrument pieces as well as concertos & all out symphonies and find (assuming dynamics are acceptable) clarity & "refinement" of the sound immensely enhance my listening enjoyment. Greater detail allows me to
1.more deeply appreciate the nuances and artistry in quieter pieces
2.enjoy the contribution of individual instruments and interplay between instruments within the larger orchestral
context.
IMHO the higher the resolution of a given system the more details are provided and the "soundstaging" and "presence" are a direct result of the finest detail.
I normally find dynamics acceptable(while realizing realistic dynamics are beyond current techology)--
therefore my quest for the best, may I now say "detail & imaging" speakers.
Scientific Fidelity Tesla's With VAC amplification! holigraphically spooky, but I'd have to agree with Paulfolbrecht, on the rest of the qualities!!!
One speaker that is rarely mentioned in this type of discussion is the Lipinski 707.
realistic dynamics are beyond current techology)

It would be fairer to say that realistic dynamics is extremely rare in most small elegant tall home speakers but you do find realistic dynamics with some significantly large speakers and often horns with several 12" or more woofers are excellent in the dynamics department.
"One speaker that is rarely mentioned in this type of discussion is the Lipinski 707."

I want to hear it. Somebody described its imaging as "jaw dropping"