Benchmark AHB2 power amp impressions?

Does anyone have any opinions/info to share about the new Benchmark AHB2 power amp? Do the company's assertions about drastically reducing noise and distortion ring true? Thanks to all.  
ranchhand1
@douglas_schroeder I've read a bit of the double interconnect thread. It seems people are experimenting by using 'Y' adapters for RCA interconnects. I presume you are using balanced connections with the Benchmark gear - have you done that by bringing both cables into the balanced shell and double terminating on the single connector?
May I also ask which fuse brand you substituted into the Benchmark gear? 
BTW, I agree about the power cords. I use only the relatively inexpensive VH Audio DIY cords with Furutech connectors - but would never go back to stock.
As you know the DAC3 IEC inlet positioning makes it impossible to use round barrel IEC connectors without obscuring the usb socket. So I initially used a just a decent shielded cord I had lying around with moulded connectors.
Later I decided to re-terminate one of the VHA cords (which I'd used with other DAC's) using the compact Furutech rhodium plated IEC. I was shocked by the improvement. 
I'm sure if John Siau reads this he'll be doing a double face palm.
Kal Rubinson who writes the Multi-Channel/Surround Sound column in Stereophile every month uses 3 of these AHB2's in his 5.1 setup at home.  Pairs them with the Audio Research Multi Channel Pre-Amp and says its an amazing combo. I already picked up the ARC Pre so hope to get the AHB2's down the road.
Thanks for the comments, aberyclarck and tobes, good info.

Any amp can be made to sound relatively more or less sterile; so much depends upon the rest of the system. As well, one man’s sterile is another’s "accurate", etc. However, the amp is quite a bit less colored than many other SS and tube amps. If a person is used to and adores the thick, syrupy, darker sound of tubes, they won’t like the AHB2.

Regarding the Schroeder Method, I am using Y cables from Audio Sensibility currently (previously I had obtained my own Y cables from online and pro sound sources). For RCA both Y cables are identical, but for XLR one needs a "splitter" Y cable and then to reverse it a "joining" Y cable. My terms for lack of better description. I am very pleased with the quality of the Audio Sensibility Y cables.

I have used Clarity Cables XLR in Schroeder Method, and am now reviewing a full set of another fairly affordable cable manufacturer. The power cord of this manufacturer also uses a slightly smaller round barrel on the IEC, so I can use these wonderful power cords. They are making a nice improvement over the older Harmonic Technology AC-10 Power Cord I had been using.

As with anything else, there is a spectrum of acceptance/rejection among engineers and designers/manufacturers. Some are very open and authentically interested in my ideas. Some are only interested in a good review, i.e. accurate and fair. I understand both perspectives and respect them.

@douglas_schroeder I'm going to make myself up a set of double interconnects to try between my Benchmark HPA4 and mono AHB2's.

I was initially going to make up XLR 'Y' adapters but was put off by the extra cable breaks and all the extra connectors required.
Of course for people who want to experiment extensively the adapters would be a good idea.

Since I'm using pro cables - Mogami Gold studio (W2534 star quad) - it's pretty cheap to make up double runs of w2534 with the same gold Neutrik connectors terminating both cables to a single XLR at both ends.    

I'll reply back with my results to the double interconnect thread as it'll be more relevant there.
Maybe I missed above, has anyone compared sound quality of using the preferred full balanced cable hook vs RCA to XLR cable or adapter?  My Rogue RP 5 pre only offers RCA main outs. Yes, I could purchase the RP- 7 , but that’s quite a bit more cash