Horns: Why don't they image well?

Anyone have a theory?

\\\\\\
o| O O |o
  \ . ^ . /
erik_squires
kosst, I would love to have both of our sets in a room and do a shoot out. You can pick the equipment, the music, anything. Anytime....Based on what other complaints you have stated in other posts, imaging was not the biggest negative to you when it came to horns. So stating your agreement with George is false. However, it is nice that you and George can agree about something. Miracles do happen.  Enjoy ! MrD. 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Ask Alon Wolf of Magico why he designed a horn speaker as his flagship speaker? Or Tannoy why their best speaker is a horn speaker.  Ushers flagship is a horn.  Living Voices flagship is a horn too.  I love horns and own one of these pairs.  I think if setup correctly, they can image real well.  They are not perfect, but there are reasons why these manufacturers chose a horn design to build the absolute best speaker they can dream of.  IMHO horns have two problems.  They are expensive and they are large....thats it.  Horns are for people who dont have to ask their wives for permission to have big speakers in the house.