Hypex N core module

Did you have experience with amplifier based on Hypex - NCore Technologies  
128x128bache
Isn't the Evolution model supposed to a step above the ST-10?  There's a thread about it on AudioCircle, I think.
@jackd nuprimeaudio stuff looks nice but I think the output from them is not competitive with rest of the market offering at this price. That may not be important for lot of folks I assume.  Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 91dB @ 10W is this competitive with rest of Class D offering?.
You all may want to check out Legacy's Powerbloc latest generation amps; I heard them in Atlanta driving Valor and Caliber XD and late this summer at Legacy driving Valor and Whisper XDS.  Frankly they opened my eyes to what is possible today with lower cost/higher value/well-designed amplification.  I don't know specs but believe Legacy would share anything that they have but they are definitely worth a listen before you spend more than their price point.
@zephyr24069 I literally have to decide between Legacy Powerbloc4 / ATI AT523NC / Benchmark AHB2 / Coda 15.5. ICE vs Hypex vs Class ABH vs Class AB(high bias class A). Price is all over the place too. So hard to compare.

Reviewers has a good impression of Class D amps till the end but they all add that Class D cannot reproduce Class A magic. It is just so confusing. 

What are the pros and cons of having SMPS vs Linear supply like difference between ATI vs Legacy Powerbloc4. I really wish most of amps have the lowest distortion till the first 10 watts. But some have inverted curve for the first few watts and then increase. 

At the end I think I just have to spend time and money to compare them at home and pick something.
Yes...the best advice is to compare them at home in your system; that is the only way to know.  I can tell you only about the Powerbloc2 based upon recent hearing. It's amazing and at such a low price I cannot believe what it puts out there in terms of overall musical enjoyment, sound and imaging.  

For me it's not Class A as I've always preferred the magic of a great A/B design. My current Esoteric A-02 has a broad power range in Class A before switching but either output range and amp mode provides amazing sound for the money.  I may pick up a Powerbloc for comparison and if, not when I also bring a pair of Legacy Valor into this system, I'll need more amps and for that, the Powerbloc is an inviting combination of sonic excellence and price/value!