Speakers for First Watt SIT-1 amp

My favorite sound seems to come from an SET amp and single-driver speakers but I want to leave the amp on all the time and I have kids in the house so I decided to exclude output tubes.  I went on a hunt for a solid state amp with an SET sound and landed on the First Watt SIT-1 monoblocks which I love.  I'm using them with Omega Super Alnico High Output monitors and it's a great combo but I wonder how much better speakers like this can get with this amp.  I have my eye on Voxativ, Teresonic, Audience, and maybe Audio Note or Daedalus.  Any suggestions?
ggking7
Voxativ and Charney (with Voxativ driver) are among the better full range systems I've heard.  The best full range driver I've heard is probably the old Jensen/ERPI M-10 field coil driver.  But, even with this driver, I prefer the sound with a tweeter on top (the M-10 run full range with a simple 6 db/octave high pass to a tweeter, preferably a 597 field coil tweeter).

I heard a friend's home made SIT amp that utilized the First Watt schematic.  I really like that amp.  I heard it on a custom-built horn system, so I don't know how it sounds in a system that is harder to drive.  I would wager that it would work well with Audio Note speakers which are somewhat efficient and are easy to drive.  
A couple of clarifications for those following the thread and the Cube Audio posts, specifically.

The Cube Audio Bliss C was awarded a Blue Moon Award by 6Moons in Oct/2017.

The Cube Audio Magus was released after the Bliss C and was not reviewed by 6Moons. There is an excellent review of the Magus by HiFi Knights here:

http://hifiknights.com/reviews/speakers/cube-audio-magus/

The Cube Audio Nenuphar was awarded a Lunar Eclipse Award by 6Moons in 8/2018. It is Cube Audio’s latest driver / speaker.

The drivers in each speaker are as follows:

Bliss C > Fc8

Magus > F8

Nenuphar > F10

The Nenuphar is best suited for large rooms, the Magus for moderate sized rooms (per the Cube designer).
I read the Magus review on hifiknights.com and he loves the speaker but am I reading it correctly that he loves the PureAudioProject Trio10 Voxativ more?  Any soldering required to put the Trio10 together?

I suppose the Trio10 runs the Voxativ driver at full range and just clips the mid and upper frequencies for the woofers?

The Charney Audio stuff is really interesting.  I wish there were more listening impressions/reviews online.  I'm not near enough to NJ to visit unfortunately.
8ohm 99 db Klipsch Heresy IIIs...best 1500 bucks I've ever spent, they sound sublime (and un-congested) with my little SE tube amp and a couple of RELs. Besides, they're from Klipsch so there's zero snobbery as you can say they belonged to your dead uncle Bob.
Re: the The Cube Audio Nenuphar

I would love to order the drivers and take a crack at building the cabinets myself.

Doesn't look to hard - right?