Martin Logan Motion 60XT, best value ?

They seem to pack a lot of a speaker for the $...
Ribbon tweeter, nice aluminium 6.5in mid, 2 x 8 in woofers, polypropylene capacitors...

Who owns a pair ? And did some of you compare those with pricier speakers ?
techno_dude
I did hear these speakers before and they were awful. They are big so you get the best value per $ as far as speaker footprints. If you like to go with Martin Logan I suggest you look for their electrostatic planar/hybrid speakers. That's what Martin Logan is good at, they specialize in designing and building electrostats, not conventional cabinetry speakers. 

There are far better performing and sounding speakers than the Motion 60XT that are in similar price range as the Motion 60XT or even cheaper than the Motion 60XT. I suggest you look into KEF R series, Monitor Audio Gold series, B&W new 700 series S2 (702 S2), Wharfedale Jade series, Elac, Focal Aria.series, entry level Sonus Faber (can't remember their new entry level series, they are the ones replaced the discontinued Veneer series, which was their entry level series). 
These speakers will outperform the Motion 60XT. 
I think so. Are you going to use them for listening to stereo music or home theater (surround sound movies)? 

However, those Martin Logan electrostatic planar/hybrid speakers are pretty awesome but not my cup of tea but lot of people really love them but they cost more than the Motion 60XT. Well, actually the entry level and smallest Martin Logan ESL Electromotion electrostatic planar/hybrid retail for $2500/pair brand new in black ash color or $3k/pair in piano gloss color. 
These speakers will be better than the Motion 60XT.