Are Harbeth S HL5's As Good As Reviewers Claim?

I'm looking at acquiring a pair of these but have gotten mixed opinions. The reviewers say they're the best thing since sliced bread but some say they are dull, boring and a bit on the "warm" side. Any thoughts, experiences would be appreciated.
mikesmith
They are good. Warm and delicious sounding - great midrange. I think you would only be disappointed if you expected them too play loudly or that they would give you last word in bass response and dynamic attack. Like many BBC designs they have a pleasant "dip" in the upper mids making the sound particuarly pleasant and non-fatiguing and of course they absolutely excel at vocals.
Warm great mid range, bass shy, will not go real loud but they just sound right. Good with Naim, Rega, and other british electronics. Not a great value with dollar sliding though...
One of the better products I heard at "The Show". They sounded wonderful and I love the traditional look.
Very warm. Not transparent to what comes before them in the chain. Not highly resolving. Tweeter is fair, not great. Dynamics not great. Can be boomy in some rooms/systems. Delicious on vocals and acoustic instruments. You may love them or ask, WTF?