Revel F228BE

For all you Revel lovers out there and those who should be. 
I just received my new Revel F228BE speakers and after only about 12 hours on them i must say they sound absolutely amazing. 
Spectacular mids and highs, great solid and detailed rhythmic bass.  Everything i loved about the F206s and F208s but much more refined, better bass, better soundstage and hear deaper into the music. They also play louder much more easily being more efficient. 
I'm using an Ayre K-5xe MP preamp, Levinson 532H amplifier with Oppo105d playing into a Benchmark DAC2.  Cant wait til there are another 100 hours on these, I'm super happy with them already. Truly amazing speakers!
lnitm
KX5 all the way.

But you would be happier with Vega G2. Benchark dac2 can be bettered, so why not make two upgrades in one step...

What are your interconnects?
I have Cardas Clear Light interconnects. My go to guy now for speakers and electronics ( Dealer ) is suggesting Clarus Crimson and it seems the have great design and reviews. 
I've looked at the Vega & Vega2, I don't like the only have Apple apps to control plus for the money there's no MQA file playback. I know they have great reviews. I've also read that inserting a great preamp into a system gives better performance everytime, even with a Vega Dac in place. 
Then uprgrade the interconnects, try some Shunyata or Nordost or Clarus.
And change the preamp.

Don t forget the power cables, Shunyata is imho much superior to Cardas. Put one of their noise reduction cables on your dac and you will have your jaw drop. 
Thanks. Im looking at Clarus cables. I have Shunyata Venom3 power cords on amp and preamp. I will look at your suggestion of the power cord for the DAC