Kinki on a Sunday - let us see.....

Well received, well done packaging indeed. The Kinki Studio EX-M1 has arrived. Is it as good as the users and media state? We will soon see. It will be tested up against my NAT Single. A single ended tube beast yieling 2 x 55 watts in pure class A mode. I'll keep you posted.........
128x128batmobil
Would love to see your system, that amp is an eye catcher and if it sounds as good as it looks it must be easy to live with. Tubes do suck, suck you into a great music experience. Just sayin.
Maritime51 - love your sense of humor :-)tooblue - You know when we suffer from this disease - audiophilia humanus - then it criples in your fingers to constantly get hands on new stuff. Sometimes it bothers me that I still haven't found a speaker that beats the Mirage M7Si and for the sake M3Si which I just sold last month. I regret today after receiving the Kinki because this amp grip the speaker by the balls like no other amp and certainly not in its pricerange. I will spare you for the long list of well known brands I have tried the last couple of years.Pulling more and more info out of the Mirage. I'm satisfied with the NAT it has most of the positive things from tubes and only a minor of the negative - heat and the fact that it one day need new power tubes. During this week I will spend more times with the system. I have some flutter echo in the ceiling in the middle of the room. I came to my attention after hooking up the Kinki??. Keep you guys posted. Regards Mik