Best Speakers under 1k for me

Hey guys, so my birthday is coming up and I want to put some money towards a new speaker purchase. My current setup is Chromecast-Topping D30-LM3886 Chip amp (in progress)-Q Acoustics Concept 20.

I've been hearing great things about the lxmini's and Zu audio Omen. My room is about 11x13ft and one half of my front wall is a double pane window. I can build another amp pretty cheaply for biamping.

What do you think? I'd prefer to not use a separate subwoofer.
jakelek10
@Ashoka thank you so much, that was the sort of "outside the box" advice I was really hoping to hear. Unfortunately one of the locations they would be installed is the double pane window covering half my front wall, so not possible with my set-up.

I'm seeing a lot of recommendations for monopole speakers, I feel like my room is responsible for the muddy, bright, headache inducing sound I'm hearing currently, could switching to an Open Baffle design help?

I just feel like switching my box speakers out for other box speakers will just give me a different flavor of the bad sound I'm hearing now, is this a fallacy on my end?

Very Grateful,
Jake
Those Dali Oberons are gorgeous though, shame their not active. Seems like DSP crossovers are the way to go nowadays.

Kef LS50w looks very tempting, and I can spend my amp budget on that.