Technics 1200G Tweaks

Got a Technics 1200G last week.  I have been using it with the included power cord and interconnects.  It sounds really good but I have the feeling that it would sound better if I replaced them with something better.
Wondering what other owners of the table have bought and been pleased with.  I heard that the Shunyata Venom 14 power cord is good.  How is their phono IC?  Also thinking about Signal Cables.

I would like to keep it under $300 per cord.
Also, has anyone tried using the Isonoe feet?
Thanks!
andysf
The rubber mat must be thrown away, SAES SS-300 alloy mat will solve all the problems, the best mat on the market along with Micro Seiki CU-180 Big upgrade for any Technics turntables. 
I like the boston audio mat with this table.  I also have the funk firm.  Try the table without a clamp.  I am liking it better than a clamp with this table 
I’ve had a 1200 for a year now, this is what I have found.

Achromat, I can’t find a flat one, one I had on the deck and stuck down for a year but it warped, tried heavy glass and water filled bucket on it for weeks, made no difference. I’ve reverted to standard mat, I preferred the less bright sound, and the lack of warping/ hassle, no sticky residue on beautiful brass platter.

i may try the leather rubber composite type.

I think a weight is male jewellery and a clamp too much hassle. The weight will also increase bearing wear and rumble presumably? I don’t seem to have many warped records.

KAB tonearm damper, good improvement for the money, beautifully made, improved three dimensionality and tightened base with no penalty, looks great.

Mains cable shielded Supra Wattgate plug. I didn’t expect any difference or do an A/B but at least it’s shielded and was cheap. All my mains cables are shielded to prevent them effecting the interconnects.

Tonearm cable, shielded silver litz very short 0.5m big improvement in clarity and space over standard copper coax.

Mounting. Mine is on an Apollo wall shelf (solid wall) with 15mm acrylic shelf with focal pods & and in is the next room, I don’t have problems with acoustic feedback or footfall.

Cartridge. I have currently a Dynavector 10x5, which came off my previous table, a Rega P5. It sounds good (with nothing to compare it to!) 

I’m thinking of a Soundsmith Zephyr Star moving Iron, as this is well though of, I respect the company and the CEO and I am very keen to reduce surface noise, but haven’t bitten the bullet yet as I’d really like to hear one, tricky I know!

Phono-stage - Musical Fidelity MX Vinyl. I really like this, tried a few. The stand out features are the flexibility with front panel controls for cartridge matching / tuning and it has balanced outputs, which is useful in my installation. 
Post removed