Hegel H300 still worth getting?

Hi All,

I came upon a Hegel h300 at a good price. Since its an integrated amp with HT bypass I was wondering if they are still worth getting? Are they better than similar priced new integrated amp considering their better specs, i.e. 1K damping factor and etc.?

Thanks.
slash21
I had the intermittent transformer hum when I had my H160 and H360.  The humming would go away after a while.  I believe that's normal.  If it stays humming all the time, then it may be AC line issue.
@fsmithjack , yea I experimented with the LAN cable and it is better than using wifi. USB connection somehow is a bit sketchy when playing dsd64 files but is ok streaming Tidal/Spotify.

@respected_ent,Possibly its the AC. I tried turning off every thing but still the hum exists. Probably I have to get the Emotiva CMX-2, but I suppose there is no harm to the system or the sound quality?
i had a lot of drop outs streaming tidal from my laptop so I bought a music server, got my laptop back and no more drop outs. the h360 doesn't decode mqa so the highest res we can get from tidal is 24/96 still very good.
Just thought  I would throw in my 2 cents. I recently replaced a NAD M3 Master Series dual mono integrated amp with a used Hegel H300 integrated. Both sound superb, but I would give a slight edge to the H300 due to its amp section. It works very well with my Mag 1.7s. The NAD does not include a dac, but has way more features than the H300. And speaking of dacs, the one in the Hegel is ok if you don't have a separate one lying around, but my Schiit Yggdrasil just blows it away.
I guess I didn't answer the original question when posting my previous message. Yes, if a good amp/preamp with a lot of power suits your needs the H300 is absolutely worth getting. I am not impressed much by its dac, and if features like tone controls, balance, phase, etc. are important to you look elsewhere. But a H300 is quite a good sounding unit. If features matter check out the NAD M3 and supply your own dac of choice.