Which USB Cable to buy

Just bought an AUDIO ALCHEMY DDP-1 USB DAC for my computer. It’s due to be delivered on Monday and I don’t have a USB cable for it. I’ve never bought a USB cable for audio before so I thought I’d ask if anyone has particular experience buying USB cables for this particular product. Or if not this particular product, then which audio USB do you like.  I listen to classical music and opera and have a fairly good stereo set up for my computer, a Musical Fidelity A3cr Preamp, Adcom Amp and Spendor S3/5 Monitor Speakers.  It’s all quite musical and hopefully the Audio Alchemy will fit in nicely.

This article has given me some ideas, but it’d be nice to have some second and third and more opinions.

http://passionforsound.lachlanfennen.com/massive-usb-comparison-test/

128x128echolane
Post removed 
I use a TotalDac USB cable and found it immediately profound in its benefits about 4 years ago now. I like my Jena cables and may try one of theirs someday.
As for the second - there is no jitter involved at all since your DAC has asynchronous USB input, meaning that timing/clock of the data has nothing to do with timing/clock of the DAC

That's not 100% true although asynchronous does reduce jitter considerably.  An inferior USB cables can transmit ground noise from the computer to the DAC clock ground which effectively could induce jitter to the DAC clock.
There's a Verastarr Nemesis USB cable listed here now, at a really nice price (no affiliation with the seller, yada, yada, etc.), which is an EXCELLENT USB cable. I have been using one for the last couple of years, and in direct comparison, I preferred it (IN MY SYSTEM!) to a Curious, Synergistic Research with a Galileo MPC with 3 various plugs, and an Audience AU24 SE (which was nearly the same, and equally excellent in its own right).