Bi-Wire Advice for ProAc Response D2

Greetings from a new Audiogoner.  Recently acquired a pair of ProAc Response D2 via an Audiogon member.  Am thinking about bi-wire for these and am interested in any recommendations the community may have.  I currently have a Cambridge Audio 651A integrated amp (until I upgrade of course).

I'm thinking that Kimber Kable 8TC might be a candidate but I wanted to tap into the experience of this forum, even to hear whether you think bi-wiring is necessary.

Thanks in advance for considering.
goethe58
Bi Wire: another urban joke. If you would use a single wire of x guage, instead of a bi-wire that has the same guage (each has half) the single would do better.
It can be analyzed on "Spice" as well explained in simple words. 
Bi wire was a trend of the 90's. No more.
Thanks to all for your insights...appreciate the community spirit.  

As an quick exercise, I checked out Kimber Kable 8TC single run with 8TC jumpers v. 8TC bi-wire.  An 8 ft run of the single 8TC was $493 (pair) and the jumpers $160 for a total of $653.  The 8TC bi-wire was $558.  Go figure.
Some makes/models just use the same number of wires/strands inside the cable, and wire them differently.  So with those, on the bi-wire model, half the number of strands is being used to transmit treble and half for the bass.  I don't know whether this is the case with the Kimber, but the similarity in price certainly suggests it.
I bi-wire my Klipsch Heresy IIIs with AQ Rockets as I was using them for my previous speakers and am too lazy to put my single wire cables back in. I suppose I can stick the jumpers on to replicate the single wire experience, but the sound is currently so good I just don't wanna.