Amplifier for my new Focal Sopra no2

Have ordered a pair of Sopra 2 in white (interestingly, it is referred to as Stormtrooper by some users which l really agree) and a Esoteric N05.  Due to space limitation, thinking of an integrated amp to complete the system and the shortlisted are:
Simaudio Moon 600i
Naim Supernait 2
Hegel

Any Sopra 2 owners (or potential owners) have comment?

Need to shop cables too but would leave this later. 
syk
@syk 

Your Naim NAC N272 is upgradable with the addition of a Naim external power supply unit such as the XP5 XS, XPS or 555 power supply unit to achieve better sonic results. You should try that and will be rewarded with the results. 
Naim products can easily be upgraded by adding Naim's external PSU. 
Yes.  I have studied that as well and a friend, who is a big Naim fan, strongly suggests the upgrade of power supply.  His view is that sound would be more airy, rhythmic and musical.  

Yes indeed. Adding a Naim external PSU will significantly improve the sound quality and musicality.

Or alternatively there’s always room to upgrade to a higher end Naim standalone analog linestage preamp with external PSU and a separate Naim streamer + separate Naim DAC as well as upgrading to a higher end Naim power amp with external PSU, which will take the overall performance and musicality to a whole new level.

This upgrade path thing of Naim is both good and bad.  Audiophiles always want to try something different and new, and Naim limits them from connecting gears of other brands.  For instance, cannot connect with balance inputs/ outputs.