Please help me figure out what I need to do this. My head spins with tech talk..

I am considering a sim audio moon cd transport 260dt to replace my beloved CD player that just died.I have a Plinius 9200 integrated. What do I need to make this combo work? Do I need a DAC?I get that transports are different from players but I just want to make sense of all of this in a simple way. thanks!
128x128abstract
With all due respect, many posts here give very short-sighted advice which might address the original question re: CD player, but not the big picture. OTOH, @mahler123 , @@2psyop glennewdick , and @2psyop point you to a better direction for long term enjoyment of classical music in particular. SACDs and downloads of highrez SACD-equivalent files offer many opportunities to improve the sound quality of your favorite classical recordings and will continue to do so. Ripping your CDs can be done using your computer's drive, saved to a network drive(i.e. NAS) and you can do that WHILE you are listening to other music so it doesn't have to eat into your precious listening time. 

The post implying sound via a transport is superior in dynamics etc. to via playing a ripped file is FLAT OUT INCORRECT. The opposite is true and has been explained in detail in hundreds of posts here & more deeply on computeraudiophile. Spinning mechanical drives directly attached to your audio rig have numerous disadvantages vs. playing same files from a NAS in another room via ethernet (or even wifi) to the same dac. 
Invest in a good dac and a NAS. You can get a used Marantz etc. SACD player to spin CDs for the short term and rip them as time allows to the NAS. If you buy music, highrez downloads of SACD-equivalents they will often, but not always sound better than playing discs of the same. Ironically, red book CDs sometimes sound better...it's all about the provenance of the recording...read reviews by listeners when possible. 
I can tell you that there are certainly amazing quality Mahler high rez recordings that trounce the CDs. Also in a few years, CD will probably be entirely dead from new music availability perspective. Cheers,
Spencer
sbank

Also in a few years, CD will probably be entirely dead from new music availability perspective.
Some said that about the LP, too, but it didn’t happen.
Some said that about reel-to-reel, too, but it didn’t happen.
And I hear that some are making new prerecorded cassettes again.
CD is going to be around for a long time, I suspect.
I would look at the higher end Yamaha and Denon, they play SACDs too, also Marantz are said to be good, or a cheaper player with digital output into a new Wadia Di322 that also has a great headphone out, endless options out there.
Good luck.
I am actually glad I had a reason to engage in some conversation & advice about this that is such a passion for me..As a woman it's not that common to find comeraderie..It's been awhile that I have discovered what's going on "out there"..and the changes since I put together my system.. Thank you, everyone!
Although I am dizzied by too techy details, I do like to tinker..and I do enjoy a journey..and I especially enjoy finding a temporary "end.."Love of music is a singular activity in most ways yet sharing thoughts with kindred spirits is not that easy except in this kind of venue..
I plan on doing some serious reading about the sonic virtues of transport vs ripped/and or streaming. I will need to do some demo/listening to be convinced ...I do know that I could never totally give up my CD's..each one has it's own story and emotional memory.it's an attachment I can't imagine I would have with my computer based repertoire...(and that AMR CD-777 sure does look yummy)..Maybe I can tip-toe into the future and meanwhile still have the goosebumps I demand..

The streaming transport is still a VITAL part of the streaming chain and not addressing that aspect is a surefire way to get bad sound.  You also can't simply get a NAS and DAC and have sound - you NEED that streamer.  Some DAC's are Roon endpoints but then they are more streaming devices with built-in DAC's.  Either way, both a streamer and a cd transport qualify as transports.  

While I agree that a CD transport has the potential to create issues, you still have the price points to contend with.  By the time you can actually achieve the sound quality that AMR CD-77 puts out, you'll easily surpass that seller's used price and probably be closer to the retail price.  I know my streaming 'package' is above five figures once you factor in my networked music, and I don't consider that to be really high end either.

I will also admit that my fears have been that the software used might have a lot of bad influence on streaming devices.  My point here is that theory vs. reality often produce different results and I've learned never to hold onto either one of them too hard.  In each case there can be factors completely missed that change expectations tremendously.  This is why I presented my experiences as such and have support from others whose ears I trust.  I believe the theory that a file should be superior than a CD track, but for some reason that theory doesn't line up with my reality yet. 

Reality beat theory when I showed at RMAF.  I ended up having to use a CD transport 90% of the time because of the sonic differences, all other things being equal.  The streamer and Cd transport were of similar build quality from the same company using the same cabling.  I even paid about $300 extra for ancillary items/installation to ensure my streamer worked in the room and I begrudgingly had to all but give it up.  This was not an isolated event either.

I am not here to ruffle feathers and would appreciate not being insinuated as a bold faced liar.  My intent in this thread is to share my experiences and help the OP find a solution that fits HER needs and desires first and foremost.  She has been provided a lot of food for thought and I hope she settles on what provides the best experience for her.

With sincerity,

Skip