Home theater bypass

Hi I am am new member I need some help with routing for my home theatre. I have a Onkyo 7.2 receiver and a mac275 amp with a cj pre amp. My speakers are Maggie's which I use for both systems I'm plugging and unplugging every time I want to use one or the other. How can I wire up a permanent setup to avoid this. Any suggestions would be great!
audiomaze
the DVD player is connected to the receiver with a hdmi and connected via the audio outs to the preamp inputs. The receiver preouts are connected to the preamps tuner inputs. The preamp is connected to the Mac then the speakers Maggie 1.7.
@audiomaze -- what input on the CJ are the audio outs from the DVD player connected to?
The tuner.
How many tuner input on the cj preamp?
Ok, so the Tuner input is your HT input.  Do you have a dedicated 2-channel source or is the DVD player used for both stereo and movies?
I have a Panasonic bluray player that does both and is connected via hdmi to the Onkyo for the video. The Onkyo preouts were connected to the tuner on the cj. The Panasonic is also connected to the cj aux input. Thanks for the reply 
Got it.  If you unhook the RCAs from the tuner input and just run the Panasonic in stereo through the aux input does the CJ still trip its protection circuit?  If not, unhook that from the CJ and hook the preouts from the Onkyo to the aux input and see if it still trips.
It stil trips it but now it trip when I play it without any connection to the Onkyo. Not the phono just the auxiliary. I am afraid it damaged the cj. Another trip to the shop.