Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Temperature and resistance are scalar, so I don't know what you guys are talking about.
mitch21,The wind direction and temperature are different.  The wind direction has nothing to do with temperature.  Science doesn't really care about how you got by cold wind in Michigan where ever you are.
@geoffkait
Yes, I have rolled up my sleeves and investigated aftermarket fuses of several varieties and directionality of those fuses. Bottom line is that I do not perceive differences between those aftermarket fuses and my typical Littelfuse or Bussmann fuses (I do however perceive differences in SQ between cables, so go figure).

>>>>Let me get this straight. You perceive differences in directionality of cables? Or just differences between cables? What are you trying to say?

Most of those aftermarket fuses are still in my gear and I have no reason to remove them since I own them, they work, and they don’t seem to make things sound worse.

Were the aftermarket inserted in the correct direction? If you can’t hear directionality and if you can’t hear the difference between fuses one assumes half of them are still in the wrong direction. No wonder you can’t hear any differences. That’s what I mean by trying to get to the bottom of things. Obviously you’d rather stick to your guns.

My own trials and observations of those fuses and common sense related to the length of a fuse wire compared to the many signal traces, electrical parts, and feet of wire present in most equipment are what has led me to be skeptical of what others report hearing. However, for clarity, I do not question what they hear, just the reasons why. Also, unlike some others, I am fine with this difference of opinion and feel no need to change anyone else’s mind.

>>>>We’ve already addressed the copper traces on printed circuit boards. They aren’t directional. But all the other wires are. That is part of why you can’t hear directionality. Obviously I can’t know all the reasons why you don’t get good results while many tens of thousands of others do get good results.