Opinions on these budget integrateds?

Searching to replace a NAD C352 with a new/used integrated that will provide a meaningful sonic upgrade.  Looking at options around $2,000 or below, and I don't want it to be a sideways move.

I'm keeping my old Allison One speakers, at least for now, as they work very well with my particular room conditions. 

Would love to get opinions on the options below.  I'm looking for ease and musicality, but the ability to articulate dense music is also important. No internal DAC required.

-Belles Aria - very intrigued

-Quicksilver Integrated - have never had tubes before but am open to them

-Primaluna Prologue or Dialogue - might be over my budget

-Audio Note OTO SE - one day!  but probably cannot power the Allisons

-Sugden a21 SE

-Yamaha A-S2100 

-Parasound Halo

-Unison Research Unico Integrated

-Exposure 2010 S2

-Primare i22

Any thoughts at all are welcome, and I haven't heard ANY of these!  Thanks in advance. 

sforrey
I moved from Parasound Halo P7/A21 to Nad C375/Bee(long story), then back to Parasound.  Nad makes nice gear for the price, but the Parasound Halo stuff is superior.  But if one has PSB speakers, Nad may be all you need as they are designed for each other by the owner group of companies.

Don't get hung up on the max current spec, or any spec for that matter.  Sound trumps all and you simply can't tell how a certain piece of gear will sound in your system and in your room.  

Thanks again all.

Rethinking this a bit and am eliminating full tube integrateds as an option, at least with this setup and these speakers. 

Shortlist now is new Belles Aria, or used or refurb Yamaha A-S2100.  

Having a decent headphone out is appealing, and both of these get good marks.  

The 6moons review of the Yamaha is hugely intriguing... might have to pull the trigger on this one!