Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
I've learned that nothing and absolutely nothing is free.  The costliest thing is beauty and worth every penny,
smitchem1 pretty much hit the nail right on the head as to why the "wire is wire" people (new batch / where did they all come from?) can't hear any difference with this: "They had an electrical engineer explain". Enough said. 
The costliest thing is knowledge. Beauty is all around us. It’s free. Just like controlling directionality. For a fuse, you just try it both ways. 
Sure they do.  I PERSONALLY have spoken to the electrons and they MUCH PREFER cables that have been broken in so they can travel in smoother lines.
@geoffkait 

Once again you have avoiding providing DATA/Documentation on your claims that wire is direction OR that it requires/benefits from break-in.  You make unrelated statements like below, claim you won the Nobel Prize (see quote below) but NEVER provide us with any DATA!  Please share with us the measurable, repeatable data the proves wire is directional AND that wire break-in is real!

“If I could explain it to the average person they wouldn’t have given me the Nobel prize.”

>>>>I guess you would have to know that everything that’s in the electromagnetic spectrum, including visible light, which is actually an extremely small portion, is comprised of photons. It’s pretty obvious visible light cannot travel through most solid materials except transparent ones like water, polycarbonate, glass and clear plastic. The electrical signal and the audio signal, are also in the electromagnetic spectrum, but can travel through copper or silver. I bet you thought the signal was electrons, right?