Audible Illusions M3B question

I month ago I decided to trade in my older AI Modulus 2 for a new M3B, sending in my money for a trade-in and have heard nothing since. My emails have gone without response, and phone calls to Jerry (described as service manager) are not answered and with no voice message ability--just rings. Needless to say, I am becoming worried that I've been scammed by these folks. Has anyone encountered similar issues? Any suggestions?
128x128aquaticdoc
Thanks. I mostly listen to digital content, although I have a high end turntable but have donated much of my vinyl content to NPR. I'm happy with the volume level thus far. We're moving to a new listening environment and time will tell. But the acoustic environment in my current study is amazing. So I'm a happy camper.
BTW, I did remove the 12 beautiful gold hex screws fastening the top ands the beautiful guts of the unit. 
OP. You’re lucky only having to wait 6 months for the new unit. I’m glad you are happy with the unit. 
Post removed 
It is very sad to see this wonderful sounding product suffer due to the very poorest imaginable customer service. 

I have owned an M3A and now own an M3B. I also went through a very long wait with many ignored phone calls and many broken promises to get my M3B.

I have always used the factory tubes and in about 25 years of use between the two preamps, have lost but one single tube.

I hope my money, my wife and my M3B outlive me. If my M3B dies, I shall regrettably look elsewhere.