Mod my Rega P5 OR...time to move on ??

I`ve been enjoying a nice Rega P5 with Groovetracer upgrades (minus platter) but am thinking about a change now. 
Question: Should I add additional upgrades to this table like a better arm and a better platter or would I be further ahead just getting a different table ? 
I`m pretty set on my phono stage (Herron VTPH-1MC) and cartridge (ZYX AIRY 3) the room has been treated and the table is on a Rega rack. 

Thanks
Steve

scm
I`ve started a new thread on the subject to get some other`s opinions on this.
Thanks Guys
UPDATE....
I added an SRM Silent Base a few months back and from getting the motor detached from the plinth and using the stainless 'cones' there was a nice drop in noise. 
I`d guess about 30% of what the Groovetracer subplatter did in that regard.

Up until till now, the Groovetracer Reference subplatter was the single most noticeable improvement made (besides cartridge) it really is amazing what it did to lower the noise.

Well, I pulled the Rega RB700 tonearm with its Groovetracer counter weight off and put on a new Origin Live Silver.
The Rega arm is nice but the Origin Live is amazing....

Right away it sounds really good and should improve once the wires season/settle in.....Very happy that I made the change !
I own a P5. It's modded a bit. Didn't get a Groovetracer, but I did upgrade the subplatter with ceramic ball bearing. Easily the best upgrade I've made. It also has Michell counterweight. The counterweight improved the bass, but this wasn't a huge improvement. I think you're at the end of the line in upgrades to your deck. I know I am. I don't see the point in getting a different platter. What I have done this year is get a Benz-Micro Glider with Musical Surroundings Phonomena II+. It was time to replace the cartridge, so I matched the Glider, which I bought here at a really good price, to a phono stage. I was actually looking for a Benz-Micro ACE. Didn't find one cheaper than I paid for the Glider.

The phono stage and cartridge were huge upgrades from a Benz-Micro Gold with a Creek OBH-9. For more subtle improvement, I also added a Jolida XT-R.The Jolida solves the azimuth problem with Rega arms not having any way to this. The Phonomena II+ was a trip down the rabbit hole. I probably would have kept the Creek if I had found an ACE. But the Phonomena II+ is a solid phono stage. I was looking for a used one, but, ended up using a 15% off coupon on an auction site to get the Phonomena II+. I doubt I'll ever replace it. The loading and gain settings are really nice. And it's dead quiet. Supposedly, the Nova is quieter by 5dB. However, I'm very satisfied without the battery power.

I'm going down a similar path, have the Audiomods arm and groovetracer plus michael limm motor isolation. What is your verdict on the P10? should i make the jump?