This is juvenile...

If you had one wish for a perfect female artist to be your lifetime mate, who would it be?

Shelby Lynne
Neko Case
128x128slaw
Susan Tedeschi?
Is she cool enough..? 
If not I will drop her like a hot brick or whatever but....no, I really like her. 
So it's Susan Tedeschi....or Linda Ronstadt circa 1974 but I was a little young so....Susan or Linda or Joni around 1971 but that's it.....unless of course I can include Ann OR Nancy Wilson late '70s and that's IT!! 

OK Diana K is hot and love her music but I can't compete with Elvis (for now....) so maybe Diana Ross around 1972?? Well of course I'm ignoring Michelle Phillips and Janis Joplin (OK just seein if you're paying attention w/JJ....) but maybe Shelby Lynn...AND her sister? Please!!!?? 

OK I'm just a whore. Give me Brandi Carlisle, Carol King, a young Chaka Khan, Edie Brickell, Cher, Duffy, Norah Jones Hell I'll take just about anyone....

.....sorry Madonna, I said JUST about anyone, you can sit your nasty @$$ right back down!!! (I'm saving myself for Kacey Musgraves...)
Of course my first choice of Ann Wilson was from before she od on doughnuts.... yes I am that base!

So can I just please take Amy Lee home instead, pretty please? 
Elina Garanca, or Anna Netrebko.......either or.
Hilary Hahn.
Linda Perry.
Monica Richards (faith and the Muse).
Carl McCoy (one for the ladies)  Fields of the Nephilim
Siohan Maher- River City People.

the list could go on forever...........
More to discover