Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@teajay Thank you for the heads up. Here is the review by Ed Van Winkle // Stereotimes:

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/tekton-design-electron-loudspeakers/

And interestingly, @corelli , this thread gets a mention. : )

"especially informing was the humongous DI thread on Audiogon"
Thanks David. Perhaps my only claim to semi-fame. Not that I had much to do with it. I just asked the question--and you know the rest. Thanks to all that have made this thread informative and so much fun!
Well over 5,000 posts on this thread and the respectful and mature decorum has been maintained. This is an admirable accomplishment.
Charles
Hey folks,

I'm new here and really glad to found this thread. 

I currently have a multi-channel set-up built around GoldenEar Triton 2s, Super Center XL and Super Sat 3s powered by an NAD T748 amp.

Most of my listening is stereo though so I drive the towers from an NAD C355BEE when not playing multi-channel media. 

I'm now looking at having a new separate stereo system and keeping the Triton 2s dedicated for multi-channel. 

I have a pretty large living room and blessing from the lady of the house to have two sets of towers. 

I've read a lot about the Tekton DIs and very interested in hearing them. My ears are kind of set on the McIntosh MA252 hybrid for an amp. I'll  just be running a modest turntable (Rega 3/Bronze) and a digital player (Oppo 105). Will be looking at upgrading the table next year.

2 questions:

Does anyone here have experience comparing the DIs with GoldenEar's Triton Reference towers? The reviews for both have been consistently impressive. But the price tag on the DIs is sure attractive. 

If I go with the DIs, will the MA252 be enough to drive them effectively?

I can't imagine an interface problem with your amp.  Some have enjoyed the DI's with as little as a 1 watt preamp!  So this is an easy to drive speaker.  As has been said many times over the course of this long thread, if you love the sound of that amp, the DI's will let it's voice shine through.
If memory serves me, I believe there were several posts very early on in this thread that compared the DI's with the GE's. I recall the DI's being the preferred speaker.  In fact, go to the Tekton web site and I'm pretty sure you'll see someone who did a comparison as well.  As you might imagine, the DI's came out on top.
Yes, for the money they are killer and I do not know of a speaker at this price that does so many things so well.