Is this an excellent value?

https://www.hifi-amplifiers.com/en/yaqin-ms845-mono-block-power-amplifier-preamp-preamplifier-p-733....

I happened to come across this listing by chance!

This appears to be an excellent value.

Two mono SET 845 25W amplifiers and Pre amplifier at 2551$.

It also can be wired for 120V power.

But I had never heard of company called "Yaqin "before.

What is your opinion on this combo?

The specs are as follows.

Output Power: 25W + 25W (8Ω)
Distortion: ≤ 2.5% (1kHz)
Frequency response: 10Hz - 40kHz (-2dB)
SNR: ≥ 86dB (A)
Input Sensitivity: ≤ 0.2V
Load Impedance: 4Ω - 8Ω
Tubes: preamp: 12AX7 × 2 12AU7 × 1
power amp : 12AU7 × 2 845 × 1
Power Voltage: AC110V/220V 60Hz/50Hz
Volume: preamp: 275mm x 195mm x 390mm (D x W x H)
power amp: 315mm x 395mm x 435mm (D x W x H)
Gross weight: preamp: 12kg
Powe amp: 28kg x2 (a pair) = 56 kg

128x128shkong78
I have owned Yaqin, it was enjoyable piece of gear and a great value. They sell several tubed and I believe 1 hybrid integrated amps as well as a tube buffer and a phono section.  I only personally know 1 other person that owned Yaqin and I know for sure that he would tell you the same. I would do a search under the forums here. There won’t be a lot, but I have certainly seen it mentioned before. It would be nice to hear from people that have actually sat in front of it. 
Thanks Tim for your input.

I will consider Yaqin next time.

They look good with reasonable price.
I had a Yaqin hybrid integrated.  After the first week, it caught fire and almost burned my house down (NOT kidding).  Thank God I was in the room at the time and I was able to run to the kitchen and grab the fire extinguisher.  My upstairs room smelled for a long time after.  At the time I bought it, it was only being offered on ebay.  I got my money back through PayPal, but never again would I buy cheap Chinese junk.  The amp was so cheaply made.  Under the polished transformer covers was a transformer that you would use in a transistor radio, they were that small.

Like we used to say about certain cars, all show and no go.
That is too bad!

It looks so beautiful but with sad history long time ago.

Thanks a lot Stereo5 for your comment
If you want to get into a higher-power triode SET amp, it's hard to fault Yaqin or Valve Angel on a bang-for-buck basis, You might want to look at Bottlehead or Decware, too, And as roberjerman said above, speaker efficiency is key.  Get a set on the 90s, they're available now, and some are really affordable.