All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
Enjoy Stereo5!

Lovemy8514, congrats, you are approx 3300 in front of myself, lmfao!
Stereo5, I went through a similar evolution of thought about buying a 205 over the past few months.  I really wanted one because I love listening to music, especially on an excellent sound system.  A 205 was about as close as I would likely get to audio nirvana on my budget.  But as I agonized and waited over the past few months, I began to doubt that I really wanted the 205.  It was my wife who, knowing me too well, encouraged me to be patient--and celebrated with me when the long awaited e-mail came from Oppo last week.  I really don't think you'll regret purchasing a 205, Stereo5.  Buy it and enjoy!  
@kpetrich...................................

i put put the order in this morning.  I still think it to be a frivolous purchase because this will be strictly for Blu-Ray, nothing else.  I already have an Esoteric and McIntosh SACD players.   My wife knows me better than I do and she felt it would gnaw at me if I didn’t buy it.  So, I took her advice and ordered it.  
Look at it this way Stereo5... whatever you decide after you have had it a while I do not think you will lose money on it, just look at prices of pre-owned ones right now.
You truly cannot lose at all
stereo5, I am sure you will be glad you purchased one of the last 205's. I wasn't going to purchase one either since it can't stream Netflix or YouTube. I figured if I didn't like it I could sell it for at least as much as I paid for it. I am very glad I did purchase now. For me, the picture quality and sound quality is a step up over my 105D. I do have my 105D connected via HDMI IN on the 205 so I can do the streaming. I do have it connected to a 4K projector so that most likely helps. I would agree that my Esoteric K-01x is much better for CD and SACD for stereo but it can't do any video.